I've gotten a few requests for my miso ramen recipe sooooo here it is!
IRRESISTIBLE MISO RAMEN
1. Place water in a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, put miso paste with a little bit of hot water and whisk until dissolved. This will prevent it from clumping up!
3. Put miso paste mixture, sesame oil, mushrooms, and tofu into the sauce pan.
4. Add ramen cakes and baby bok choy into the soup.
5. If needed, adjust flavour by adding more miso, sesame oil, or a touch of soy sauce. Once desired taste is reached, put everything in a bowl and sprinkle with sesame seeds.