It's hard enough to wake up in the mornings, let alone make breakfast! This awesome recipe requires you to make it the night before so you have no excuse to skip breakfast (other than being on a fast or detox of course)!
Here are a few amazing benefits of matcha:
- Super high in antioxidants that help combat all the damaging free radicals found in our environment and even through exercise
- Increases energy levels through its natural caffeine content and a ton of endurance nutrients that provides good, clean energy
- Burns calories by increasing metabolism which means...its a fat burner too!
Try out the recipe and let me know how you LOVE it!
Overnight matcha oatmeal
- Mix oats and coconut milk together in a glass container.
- Add maple syrup and vanilla extract. Mix away!
- Whisk matcha powder with water in a bowl with a wooden whisk until it starts to froth.
- Add matcha mixture with the oats. Combine well.
- Store in the fridge overnight and enjoy in the morning with a splash of coconut milk and toppings of choice!
1 cup - gluten-free quick oats
1 cup - coconut milk
1 tbsp - maple syrup
1 tsp - matcha powder
1/4 cup - water
1 tsp - vanilla extract